Monday, January 16, 2006

Autum Of My Life


The autums of my life
have never lasted
but then
they never end too

No matter what I am bestowed with,
in the end
I still hate
what I am going through

It's not the love
i desire
It's not attention
I beseech

It's mere acceptance
that I crave for
and it's just friendly gaze
that I need.

Can you give me that?
Maybe not..
Will you ever be there
Maybe never

Just walk down
that paved path of your life
while I hunt mine
now and forever

This is another autum of my life
I look dead but I am not
maybe it's those last dangling leaves
but thats still something, I have got.

Don't ask me ever again
how I am taking the pain
because if you really cared
you wouldn't take so long, to ask again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Nice....this autumn of your life:-)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home