Monday, January 16, 2006

Goodbye!


Time is running out,
When I see how far still.
Feelings build inside,
While I am stuck by this quill.
Time is mocking,
As I seem to loose.
And haunting sound of hollow laugh,
As I decide what to choose.
Choose, one I have loved,
Over and over again, just to let go.
Or the ones who loved me forever,
With all obligations and things I owe.
Time has come
And it'll come again
To let it go
And to let it be.
To be so,
And to let love see.
See through time,
And see through me,
To crumble inside,
Yet live to be.
Cause it won't die,
Now or ever.
And no matter how I try,
I'll still love forever.
Time has come,
To make that choice.
With dwelled up eyes,
And dampened voice.
I've chosen to slay,
My love; because it's mine.
And light up those wrinkeled faces,
while they buy their time.
AS I let go,
My heart feels mauled.
Now nowhere to go,
Finally time has stalled.
~Goodebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home